Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Busy!

Well what a busy week-end we have had. It all started on Friday when I had a lunch in Rivonia as my company wanted to treat us all to a great lunch out for winning the 4th best small company to work for in the Deloitte survey. Well we started at 12:30 and when I left at 6:30pm the party was still rocking very strong. I would hate to know what our one director paid just for the bar bill alone must have been a hefty sum. Our company is merging with another company and we will now be called Britehouse SSD and so there was plenty to celebrate as not only being the 4th best small company to work for we were now also getting a new name so we had to show how to do it under the old name of One Arch. I think there were many very saw heads on Saturday morning! Well my evening did not end there as I had some family around at home and I eventually crawled into bed after 12:00pm. I found Heath curled up in bed with Reece as he had "just gone to check on the kids" - but had actually sneaked off as he was also bushed. Bryce had been put to bed around 9:30pm and Reece at around 11:00pm, so of course we were hoping for them to sleep LATE! No such chance they were up and bouncing around at 6:30am the next morning!
Then Saturday was no better as we rushed off in the morning to meet Reece's school teacher for next year. At least she looks much livelier than the one he has at the nursery school, so I am sure he is going to love it. Then we dashed off to Reece's swimming lesson. He had a blast like he normally does at swimming lessons. We then got home to relax but somehow or another we did not do much relaxing. Later in the afternoon we went through to friends of ours Louise and Bart for a bit of rugby and birthday celebration. Go Sharks!!! Oh- yes they did win, sorry just a bit behind the times. We had a really great evening with friends and my goodness we just did not stop eating. Thanks Louise for everything! My children once again only went to bed well after 10:30pm but at least they gave us a little lie in as they were only bouncing around at 7:30 this time. I think we are close to tiring them out for the week-end! :)
Sunday was a little more relaxing but we were still out and about as we had been invited to lunch at Natalie's house i.e. Heaths sister. We had a great relaxing afternoon chilling and chatting. Thanks Nats!
Earlier in the morning Reece and Bryce had been bugging me to eat ice cream from around 8am in the morning until around 11am I decided I had been bugged enough and was looking for a bit of peace and quite - actually a little me time to read a bit of my scrapping magazine. So below is a little evidence of them (note still in there pj's & me :)) munching on ice creams.
Just look at that face

Too cute

The moment Reece has been waiting for!
Then after cleaning them up and getting then ready for lunch I could not resist and do a little photo shoot with Bryce. He was in the cutest mood this morning and the cute curls in his hair are just irresistible so I marched him off to our bedroom and snapped away happily. He was only to happy to pose - for a change :)

Just too cute for words!

This week is hopefully a little better and not so hectic. Hopefully I should hear more about the job offer in Australia and then tomorrow I am off for an interview in Midrand at another consulting company in SA. So hold thumbs!

Chat again soon
Cheers
N

1 comment:

... said...

YOu have beautiful pictures. South Africa looks so beautiful!