Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Changes!

Okay so we have been missing in action for a little while as we have been in the process of making BIG decisions! Yip for all of you who do not know already Heath and I have decided to move to Australia. Quite drastic but we are very excited and cannot wait to start with our new adventure. It is all very scary to start with but we are taking each day as it comes. So for the last two weeks I have been sitting at the computer every night filling in documents, scanning documents, getting copies of documents etc. This is only for us to get the visas organised. So the reason for being a little scarce. The plan at this time is I will be leaving to start my new job on 1st Dec in Perth and leaving my lovely family behind. BUT I will be back for Xmas for two weeks and then I will be going back to Aus after New Year. Hopefully by then we should be a little clearer on when Heath and the kids join me - hopefully not too soon afterwards. We are still waiting for the kids passports to be sorted but in the meantime the agency has lodged my visa and Heath's visa, they can only lodge the kids visa's once we have passports and once they have completed their medical check-up.
So while I am in Aus I have to start scouting around for a home to live in, schools for the kids and then also start scouting around for some goods places for Heath to work at. Heath has the job of sorting out the house (trying to sell still - but we may have to rent), and looking after the kids. Heath has been my saint as with the amount of documents we have had to get organised he has been doing most of the running around for us - Thank you Babe - love you stax!
So soon I will be updating you all on the happenings in Aus and I will have to teach Heath to update the blog on the happenings in SA. At the moment the boys have no idea what is going on, which is good for us as they are acting just as normal - which of course is full of nonsense.
Recently I took some pics of Bryce as he was looking so cute with his little head of curls well last week Heath had the boys hair cut as it was so hot. Well when I got home I could not believe it was Bryce as he looked so different. I still have to look twice. Reece is not so bad as I have seen him with short hair before. Below you will see what I mean:

Bryce with curls

Bryce eating watermelon with no curls!


Reece- Smiley boy

It is amazing how kids grow and learn day to day. Recently Reece has been digging in his cupboard and playing with some of the toys he has had around for ages but was not really interested in previously. Well last night he amazed us and built some boats and we just could not believe the thought & imagination that goes into building these little objects. I promised him I would take a picture in the morning but his little brother got hold of the boats before we could take pictures, so tonight he made some more - evidence below:

I will post some more later in the week on our last couple of week-ends, but I am bushed so off to bed. Night-Night.

Cheers
N

No comments: