Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy days!

Okay I know I have been lazy as I have not updated the blog for a while. We have not been up to much other than taking kids to school, Heath searching for a job and then I am just plodding away at work! I have a big deadline to meet tomorrow so I will be up late tonight getting everything completed for my project.

My little monsters have actually been two little angels lately so I have enjoyed having fun with them for a change instead of screaming like a old nag bag. I need to savour this moment as I am sure the monster will come out again soon! I had a very rare moment yesterday when they were playing in the garden, so I decided to take some pics. Well they actually sat together for a little while to have a couple of pics taken TOGETHER. They are normally fighting about something when we want to take pictures.
Then Reece got hold of the camera and started clicking away and took a couple of cute pics. He has such fun when he takes the pictures and gets so excited when he see what he has taken.

Bryce is normally such a little rascal at night and does not sleep through yet, even though most of the time I think he wakes up at night and is actually just checking that we are still around, but is a right royal pain as you still need to get up to him to assure him you are still around. Well last night he slept through for the first time in a long time! yipppeeeee - not sure if it was because I made him have a rest earlier than normal. So I have tried my theory again - so we will see tonight :)

Heath went away from Wednesday to Saturday to Pilansberg with his brother-in-law John and John's son. They seemed to have a great time having a boys time out! The went camping and seemed to see quite alot in the park. I will post some pics of his trip during the week as I am waiting for him to download all of them. As Heath is away Murphy's law is that my kids will wake up super early in the morning. Just because they know that their mother is not a morning person they still have to give it a try....... so below is a pic of then playing with magnets in the kitchen at 6 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday!!!!!!!
Today Heath is back in Pilansberg taking a guy from Aus who is out here doing some work for Billiton. A friend of ours Elaine normally takes anybody who comes out to SA to Pilansberg for the day but as she is not around at the moment she has asked Heath to take the guy around. He is getting paid for it so at least it is not all for nothing.

Well my mom and dad have done the deed and booked their tickets to the UK. One-way so there is no returning now. They have booked for 3rd Dec 2008 departure. So we have just under two months until they leave. They will more than likely stay with us in the last week before they leave. Hopefully my project is not too hectic and I will try and take some leave to spend with them before they go.

We are in the process of selling our house and have had quite a few people going through it but I think as there is so much on the market at the moment everyone has a great choice about. So we have had two show houses so far with around 12 couple coming through and then we have also had the odd couple coming through during the week. We had one couple through yesterday at 4:00pm and then again today. It is great to have the interest but it is such a PAIN to try and keep the house tidy at all times. So my poor children are forever being moaned at......

Well on that happy note - cheers and have a great week!

Cheers
Nicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pics of your kids!

i'm NOT happy about all your plans, as we have only just become friends. i will miss you!