Thursday, October 23, 2008

My boys are growing up too fast!

Missing in action again and once again I have absolutely no idea where the time has gone. Well last week was a little sad for me as my little baby Bryce is now in a big bed as he calls it. He has been ready to go into a bed for many months but I am the one who kept on holding him back as I thought if we put him into a bed we are doomed. He is a very early riser and we thought as he can get in and out of his bed he will be waking us up VERY EARLY in the morning. Plus then going to bed as he is a little monster who gets up to lots of mischief he would be bugging his brother. Well last week Wednesday we decided to brave the reality that out little boy is growing up and we put him into bed. Well he was so well behaved that he even surprised us. He did not get out of the bed once and slept through the night and did not wake up once. Then the funniest is that in the morning he sat in his bed calling us to come and fetch him as he had not worked out that he is able to get out himself. Well one week later and he loves sleeping in his big big bed and anyone who comes to visit he has to show them his big bed. He is just the cutest.

My other baby is also growing up too fast for my liking as we are going to his school Tom Newby to meet his teacher on Saturday morning. I also cannot believe that he is going to grade 0.

Last weekend we went off to a 21st for one of Heaths cousins. We have not been to a party in ages and it was great fun to get out again and dance out little hearts out. Then on Sunday we had my mom and dad around to celebrate my dads birthday. So happy birthday dad and hope that the next year is a great one! I have been really bad lately and have not taken any photos so sorry dad I do not even have a little pic of you celebrating your birthday! Next time we will have to make an effort.

Well on the good news front - It looks like Heath is much closer to getting a job. He has been for two interviews with Hi-Fi corporation and been through quite a few psychometric tests. In fact he is spending the whole day today doing tests. So please all hold thumbs that all goes well. Hopefully we should know very soon.

Wow - I did not realise I had so much to say today but it is amazing once you start you then start remembering everything. I suppose I should start writing a little more often, but hey to find the time. Okay alot has happened in my life in the last week as well. To start with I have not been to a scrapping class for ages so I decided Saturday morning was the day. Well I got to class to find that I was to get undivided attention as I was the only one in the class. Jackie had created a really beautiful page that I decided I was to complete with pics of my gran. I finished the layout but I have still not put any pics on the page. Once complete I will post a pic of the page as it has really turned out very nicely. Thanks Jackie!

Now on Monday morning Heath woke up to tell me he had dreamt that I was pregnant with triplets. Well I was not very impressed and told him this is not very funny! Well that morning I had a call from a company in Australia for a position in Perth, then on Tuesday I got an email from a recruiter in UK to mention they have some positions available and then lastly on Wednesday I got a call from a company in SA for a really good position in Midrand. So after all of this I told Heath - these must have been my triplets. So I am pursuing all of the options as I need a change in my job. So Monday I have an interview for the position in Midrand. I am still waiting for feedback on the rates in Australia and more about the positions in UK. So I will keep you all updated on the Bedingfield happenings shortly.......as after all of this things could just remain as normal......

Okay I think I have rattled on for long enough. Hope that you are all well.
Chat again soon.

Cheers
N

No comments: