Sunday, October 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!

Another special birthday in the fandamily today and that is my dad. Sorry we are not around to celebrate your birthday with you dad but hopefully soon we will all get together and we have many birthday celebrations to catch up with.

Reece & Bryce have been drawing pictures and looking at ecards with me all morning and having a great laugh at the various ecards that are available. So hopefully you got those as well.

Sad to say I do not have that many pics of my dad on his own we have hundreds of pictures around but my dad has seemed to be very sneaky and has hidden from us on many occasions. Well the one above was taken while we were on a holiday in Hilton a couple of years ago, we had a really great relaxing time and attached below is a video of Bryce dancing to some music and getting very giddy in the procerss and that is my mom & dad laughing in the background.


Well dad hope you have many happy belly laughs today while celebrating your birthday!

Love
Nicky, Heath Reece & Bryce
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: