Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Applecross park

Once again I have been slacking on the blog updates but after work I have really not feel like working on the computer at home as well. Work had been hectic until my project was delayed again so I have been a bit frustrated as it would have been really great to get the project completed before Xmas, oh well now we get to ramp up again in Feb 2010 - where has this year gone to...... can anyone tell me?

So I am going to try and post a couple of short posts just to update what we have been up to lately.

We often go to the local park from home. We are actually so spoilt were we are staying at the moment with having the park and river so close to home. (I think I have mentioned it before :)) This particular day that we went to the park a couple of weeks back it was still a bit chilly in the afternoon but the boys of course never feel the cold - like most kids I suppose. Reece took his bicycle down and Bryce took his scooter as to him his bicycle does not go fast enough! The wind was blowing so the windsurfers and kite surfers were out in full force much to Bryce's delight - he can watch them for ages - and I must say it is really very peaceful watching them.

So below are just some of the pictures that Heath and I took of the afternoon.......
Cheerio
N

No comments: