Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home Again

Just a quick one to say it is so nice (in fact fantastic) to be home again with Heath and the boys. When they came to fetch me from the airport they both took at little while to realise that it was their mom walking towards them but did not take them long before they realised they then both ran into my arms.

Then the fighting started on who was going to sit on moms lap first but now that I have been home for a couple of days the novelty has worn off. I cannot believe in the 3 weeks I have been away how Bryce's speech has improved. It still takes me back a bit to realise how much he has changed in the 3 weeks. As Reece is a bit older he has not changed as such but is very aware of where I am all of the time and he keeps on coming up to me and giving me a hug and saying "I love you mom! And I love you lots! We missed you mom while you were in Australia!". My heart just melts each and every time he says it.

Heath has been such an angel cooking me dinner every night and still carrying on with his normal daily duties of looking after the boys and making sure that they are sorted. It is so great to see! Love him stax for this.

Very happy signing off!
Cheers
N

No comments: