Monday, August 11, 2008

How time flies

Wow, I cannot believe how fast this week has flown. I know another week has passed when I have to fill in another timesheet for the previous week. Every week I get so mad with myself as I always forget to jot down what I have completed each day but maybe one day I will start disciplining myself! One day!

Bryce is getting so cheeky but then he has been cheeky since the day he was born. His new phrase for the week is "No, I don't want to...." and then he gives you a fat smile (really cute smile actually and this is why he gets away with murder most days). This morning I was trying to put some shoes on him and I normally tell him to push his foot into the shoe, but today it was his turn to tell me. "Mom, push...", I promptly told him "No, you need to push your foot, not me..", so of course I got the answer "No, I don't want to......".

Reece is at the stage in his life where he is very inquisitive about everything around him but is still animal mad. Today we got told that he now wants a horse and a baby lamb at his party, by the time we are finished we are going to have a farmyard of animals at our house - not sure where we are supposed to fit everything! The most fun I have with Reece at the moment is that he is choosing when to listen and when not! So today for the first time he was banned from watching television as he was not listening to me last night. Last night he did not quite understand the concept but this afternoon he was devastated when he found out what this all meant. I know you must all think I am really nasty mother but hey it worked! He was a dream child tonight - what bliss!

Heath is still busy at home with the boys and has a couple of interviews scheduled for this week as he is also getting bit bored being at home.

Our weekend was quite peaceful as on Saturday I went out with a friend of mine to a coffee shop with the kids while Heath went to watch Rugby. On Sunday we had my mom & dad over for some lunch to celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Hope that you have many more wonderful years together and good luck for the move to the UK.

I will update the website with some new pics next week, time for bed now.

All the best.
Cheerio
H,N,R & B

No comments: