Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boys having fun!

Well we have had a pretty quite week-end and have not been out and about gallivanting. I went and did a scrapping class yesterday morning and had great fun completing a layout of Reece jumping on and off the couches (the pics were taken last year June.)

In the afternoon Heath went off to watch some Rugby with the big boys and when he got home we had a lazy meal of pasta and sauce. I was not in the mood for cooking!

Today I decided to do a huge clean-out of the boys rooms i.e. clean out all toys and try and put matching toys together. Oh this was soooo much fun for the boys because as fast as I was trying to tidy the toys they were finding toys they had not played with in a while – what fun! So of course the task took much longer than expected.

When we had finished with the tidying up, Reece and Bryce decided they were hungry and wanted me to make then lunch in their school lunch boxes so that they could sit outside and have a picnic. They were just too cute for words sitting outside chatting and having fun! So of course seeing a photo opportunity I went racing for the camera only to find that (wait for it…….) all 3 cameras have flat batteries. I was not to impressed!

We then made some Spiderman cupcakes and when we had finished icing them Reece and Bryce were out and about in the garden again to get up to some more mischief. Well about ½ an hour later they both came charging through the kitchen door looking a delightful mess. By now the camera had charged enough for some pics so below if the evidence of my two monsters. Reece was acting like a monkey and Bryce was not very interested in sitting still for a picture. After the photo opportunity they were both chucked in the bath and wow was the water dirty. Bryce is now having his afternoon nap and Reece is back in the garden with all of his toy animals. I am too scared to get up and see what he is going to look like again – The life of a boy!

The picture of me in the middle and the last picture were taken by Reece. He just loves to take pictures when we have the camera out. Quite cool! Just look at the state of Bryce's face - amazing what a bit of soap and water can do!


Okay I am off to play around on some photo shop – catch up soon! I will post some more info and pictures on the community day that I attended last week Wednesday – it was actually great fun!

Have a great week :)


Cheers
Nicky


PS. Oh yes and the picture to the left is the 1 page layout that I did last week of Reece. This will go into the front of his album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see your layouts on your blog!

that photos of you in the garden is gorgeous! compliments to the photographer...