Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hillary's with Mom & Dad

My mom and Dad arrived from the UK on the 3rd December and I was flying back from Singapore that night and only arrived at 2:30am on the 4th December. So I did not have the privilege of fetching them from the airport, but I did have the privilege of waking them up at 2:30am in the morning as Heath had left the wrong key under the front door mat for me so I had to bang on the door for someone to open it up and that happened to be my mom as their room was closest to the front door..... sorry mom :)
The first couple of days they visited the local areas around us and then on the first weekend we took them to Hillary's Harbour. It is about 20km north of Perth. The Perth aquarium is also in the same area. We always visit one particular restaurant there as they have really great steaks and guess what it is run by a South African guy.
After lunch we walked around the harbour area and did a little shopping before taking a slow drive home along the coast.

I need to catch up on my blogging so I am just going to post some short one of what we have been up to lately as I have been asked by many of you "What has happened to the blog?" Missing everyone terribly.

Cheers

Nicky

No comments: