Saturday, July 4, 2009

Reece's first cross country race!

On Wednesday 1st of July - Reece ran his first cross country race at school. Unfortunately while I was still in Singapore so missed the whole event. Now Reece is not really the sporting kind so in the morning was telling Heath that he was not feeling so well and did not really want to race..... I then spoke to him and mentioned that once he gets out there and sees all his friends running I am sure he will have fun.
Waiting to get going!
And they are off....
Well he came fifth out of about 15-20 boys, so he did not do too badly for a little boy who did not feel like running and also does not do too much sport. We have told him though that as long as he has lots of fun it does not really matter where he comes. He seemed to be very proud of himself all in all.
Run, Reecey run....
When he saw me on Saturday morning the first thing he showed me was his little tag that he had run in the cross country race and told me how much fun he had!
Love
Nix

No comments: