Sunday, June 7, 2009

Visit to the Perth Zoo


We all woke up later than normal and had a real lazy morning after getting home late last night. We went for a braai (oops sorry barbeque) with a couple of South Africans who live down the road from us.

Heaths just love the fact that he got the sign in this pic......

We headed off to the Perth Zoo just before lunch time. We packed a picnic basket of sandwiches, fruit and some juice. The weather was just too glorious to miss out on not having a picnic. So after visiting the African Savannah section of the zoo we settled down to have our picnic and the boys played a bit of soccer.

We did not get around the whole zoo as it is quite big and we decided that it gives us the opportunity to visit the rest the next time around as the zoo is only about 5 minutes down the road from us, so we will be visiting quite often.

I have also done it! Chopped my hair eventually - you all know I have been talking about for ages. Yesterday afternoon at about lunchtime I said to Heath that I was off to find a hair dresser. The first one I got to in Applecross had an open appointment - so it seemed like I was destined to have it cut. I think the hair dresser was more nervous than me but in the end it turned out well but I think next time I might go a little shorter! :)

I cannot believe that the week-end is over already and I am back to work tomorrow. In two weeks time I am going back to Singapore for two weeks as my project has been delayed again and now I will only be finished at the end of December.

Hope you all have a great week!

Cheers
N

No comments: