Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pizza Evening.......





Heath and the boys came to fetch me from work - what luxury compared to catching the bus. Even though I must say that I have read so many books since I have been in Perth as I get the time now while on my ride to work and back, sometimes I am so engrossed in my book that I have nearly missed my stop a couple of times.

Well anyway Heath and the boys had invited two South African friends who stay down the road for a pizza evening. So on our way home we went to look for some pizza dough but could not find any at one of the local shops down the road so we settled for a pre-made pizza base and bought the goodies to put on top.

We collected the two boys Auleighn and Datton and started with the preparations as soon as we were home.
We had our little watchman make sure that everyone was sorted with a drink..... well sort of.....
We had all of the pizza makers piling the delicious goodies onto their pizza's the most popular ingredients were cheese, cheese and more cheese, ham and pineapple...... the pizza's were made in about 2 minutes flat......
The worst part was waiting for the pizza's to cook but all in all it did not take too long....
The best part was eating the delicious pizza's........

Somewhere along the line we picked up this mad Italian man who was giving us advice on how to make a good pizza while he enjoyed some red wine.......

After supper the boys had a cooling ice cream before settling down to watch a movie.......

Sweet dreams....
Love
The Italians To be......

No comments: