Sunday, September 21, 2008

Relaxing times!

Well this week-end has been great - I cannot remember the last time that we stayed at home and relaxed. I spent the morning yesterday with the boys in the garden and we ran around playing games and having fun. I then found some time to relax on the garden chairs and catch up on some reading. I cannot remember when I last read a book and caught up on some of my magazines. Heath made a great potjie so it was a great end to the day!

This last week at work has been hectic as I have started on a new project. So all the relaxing time we can get has been great!

Today the weather has been really cold and of course just the best to relax at home. We spent a couple of hours with my mom and dad as well this morning so we did get out for a bit. My mom and dad are in the process of cleaning out their house as they are moving to the UK. They are hoping to get to the UK by the end of this year, but the guy who has bought the house is dragging his heals on many issues so who knows when they will eventaully move. Wow they have alot to sort out but they have more than enough time to sort out everything. I have a good friend at work who is helping out at a childrens home so we at least have a great home for all the old blankets, towels, clothing & bedding that my mom is giving away. I have had my eye on my gran's standard lamp for many years and now I will be getting to keep it safe and sound in my house!

I actually do not even want to start thinking about my mom and dad leaving so I am just taking one day at a time. We are also thinking about making a move to the UK if Heath's job hunting does not get any better but we will make that decision by the end of the year only.

Well signing off from cold JHB - hopefully it is much warmer as the week goes by.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noooo, you can't move! you will miss us!